Information Technology (IT) Assistant
The role of the IT Assistant may be one or more of the following:
- Updating of publicity material (on Publisher) as required.
- Typing (using Word).
- Retrieval and inputting of statistical information.
- Setting up/updating of databases.
- Trouble–shooting/fault finding, relating to both hard and software.
- Updating computer software i.e. Advisernet.
- Updating of the GCABx website.
- General PC housekeeping.
All paid staff and volunteers are expected to work at all times with regard to the Aims, Principles and Policies of the Service.
It is also important that they are aware of their working environments and report any issues that may adversely affect their or other team member’s health or safety.
Any concerns about health and safety should be reported to the Service Manager or the Chief Executive immediately.Apply for This Role