Greenwich Citizens Advice Bureau

Frequently Asked Questions: Employment

If you have been dismissed, or have a dispute with your employer, you may have only three months within which to take action at an Employment Tribunal. To avoid missing this deadline, click on the link to find out more – How to start an Employment Tribunal Claim

Back to Frequently Asked Questions

Didn't find the information you were looking for?

Submit an online enquiry